New Baby, New Truck

Howdy y'all! I have a (very cute) new little baby brother. His name is Jeremiah.

I was the first kid to hold him. I had to leave for work.
Naturally, I celebrated by buying another vehicle and selling the one I had. Joe bought my Ford Windstar and I bought a Toyota Tundra.
And... that is a very condensed post of what's been happening lately. It's also my last post being 18. It's also the last thing I'm doing tonight. It's a lot of things, now that I think of it. It's the precursor to a longer post at a later date.
Y'all have a good night and blessed week!!
~"Cowboy" Nick

Comments

  1. I am surprised it took you a month to put up a post about that "new" brother of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I posted it on social media though, so everyone knew a while ago.

      Delete
  2. TheronG11/12/2014

    Happy birthday to both! And truck too. I see you've finally realized that the Japanese and Germans make the best cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud! I agree, the Yota is more car than it is truck. Ford makes the best trucks. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Forgiveness

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)