The New Sigma Guitar and Mastertone Banjo (that you can buy for a low price...)

Howdy y'all!
As I mentioned in the last post, I am selling a Gibson Mastertone / Gibson Tenor parts banjo for my friend (did I mention that only once?) (If you want to buy it, here's the link....) It does sound AMAZING, and (as I mention in the video) it has little hearts on the fretboard. Now I've put out a sales pitch that covers everyone. I do have an ulterior motive for selling it to friends who I see more often - I'll see the banjo more often! :D
Once again, this is a post composed over several days... here is the corresponding vlog. :) Enjoy!
EDIT: I promise that this will be the last post attempting to sell the banjo. Future posts shall only torture your ears with the sounds of banjo notes and my voice. :D

Comments

  1. Wow! You are on a posting spree :).
    Those hearts are definitely the selling the point ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheronG10/07/2013

    Two posts in a week! I guess you were getting scared after some of the comments on the last one...

    The link doesn't work, in fact as far as I can see it doesn't even exist. Just think, if you'd put a working link there I might have bought it. (Probably not, I don't want a banjo, and certainly not one with little hearts on the fretboard.)

    Have you noticed that you're nearly up to 20,000 visiting friends and buddies? I've always wondered how it can tell your friends and buddies apart from your enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS on graduating, Nick! That's exciting...and a wonderful feeling of accomplishment too;) Hope you're having a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! Also, thanks to your entire for family for the great CD and the graduation card - I really enjoy listening to it!

      Delete
    2. Praise the Lord! I'm glad you liked the cd. That is one of my all-time favorites (though I have a lot of those :D). But, I think that one ranks at the top...I listen to it all the time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Forgiveness

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)