Welcome TN!

Frankly, I'm exhausted and I imagine most all of us are. I drove much of the last leg of the trip - the last bit of Virginia and the entrance into Tennessee. I stopped driving at around 3:00 ~ 4:00. We decided to go directly to Crossville instead of Clinton. Now we're all at Grandpa and Grandma's, although some of us (especially drivers) haven't gotten much more than a wink of sleep last night. Boy, am I ever looking forward to my sleeping bag tonight! Thought I'd share a few pics of the quilt shop sign. That WILL be all for tonight. Hope y'all enjoy!


For a nice big LOL. Grandpa thought people might think a country singer had come to town. :-)

Comments

  1. TheronG2/03/2013

    Wow! You're famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes he is! And he's promised me the same fate in a series of videos on his trip to TN...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about the syrup:) (your Google+ post) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...one of those days where I wish I had $300 dollars:0) ...

    http://fargo.craigslist.org/msd/3638110672.html

    Oh, wait, I was supposed to be looking for a flute for someone:) Uh...I guess this doesn't qualify. Better get back to my searching;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is more like what I was "supposed" to be looking for...

    http://fargo.craigslist.org/msg/3626798316.html

    I'm done for the night:) Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live near Crossville. Its pretty cool that you were there.

    Ella,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the "Seven Years" essay! I hope you share the whole thing some time:) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Forgiveness

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)