A Ketchup Post!


Howdy y'all!
Sorry I haven't blogged for so long. Guess I've had the blogger spirit taken out of me. :-/ But, there are things to blog about! November 9th, Grandpa, Grandma R, and Aunt Rach visited! Visits from them are always special. Grandma and Grandpa gave us all presents, and Aunt Rach gave me the Life of George LEGO set. It's a blast! LEGOs and tech are two of my favorite things, so it's fun mixing them together. Grandpa and I played several rounds of it. We also went for a short hike in the woods with Jonathan. The weather was a bit chilly for me, but we still had a good time. Grandma and I went for a car ride. Frankly, I was surprised that she'd want to ride with me, but she actually asked me, so we did. I didn't take any pictures of it (obviously) but Mom had a few, so I borrowed one of her blog. Thanks so much for visiting, Gramp and Gram and Aunt Rach! I wish you could've stayed forever. :D


November 11th was my 17th birthday, although we celebrated it on the 10th. We had a lot of fun and it was great visiting with everyone who came. Grandpa, Samuel, Joe, and I played a game of MONOPOLY after all the great food. I dropped out shortly after starting, since family MONOPOLY games can get very VERY VERY competitive. (Did I mention that family MONOPOLY games can be extremely competitive?) One of my friends, Kurt, stopped in towards the end of the evening. He's now engaged, so I'm really happy for him! Congrats, Kurt and Heather Rose! Thanks to everyone who came and made it a blast! I know how much the younger kids enjoyed decorating and I really appreciated it. ;)
On other news - I'm going back to NY next week or the one after it. I'm looking forward to working with the guys again (oh, and maybe playing some music?)
I meant to post this video for Veteran's Day. I love the song and although I know it doesn't exactly apply to veterans, I still like it. :D EDIT: I posted a different video. I put the song at the bottom of the page since it is a beautiful song.

Check out the giveaway on my Mom's friend's blog: http://pelkeyphotos.blogspot.com/2012/11/creation-seminar-giveaway.html
I've never read the book, but I know it's good if Dr. Jobe Martin wrote it. ;)
Here's a picture for y'all! We were out with some friends picking apples at an apple orchard (just occurred to me that they call it an orchard for a special reason) and I snapped this pic of Samuel just as Joe fell over the edge! Wait a minute...
Perspective changes things.
I'm hoping to really load some posts into Loop and Way. If you have any friends interested in tech, please recommend them to Loop and Way. We're really trying to build an audience so that we can get the ball rolling.
If you guessed that I was tired at the same time as I wrote this post, you are correct! Hey, maybe I'll post tomorrow. Joe has a farmer's market at the school.
Y'all have a blessed night!
:D zzzZZZ

Comments

  1. LOL Those pictures of Joe are too funny:) Certainly gave some humor this evening! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you updated Nick.:)I'm glad that you had a good visit with Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt Rach. We had a nice time with them too. It was sure nice to see your mom, Leah and you tonight.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we stopped in too. :D I'll try to email you later. :D

      Delete
  3. LoL When are you leaving for NY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Week after next, if I'm correct. Hey - maybe we ought to do a live skype concert! Interested? :D

      Delete
    2. Hey, is that a live Skype concert with instruments??? I've thought about that before:) Actually added your mom to my contacts a few weeks ago. LOL...I'm not sure if she knows that:)

      Delete
  4. The pictures on the rock are Soooo funny. That's great, I loved it!
    Thanks for the link to your blog! Its great :) Have a great Lords day tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It's nice to see comments from people who haven't visited before! :D

      Delete
  5. TheronG11/21/2012

    After seeing the picture of Joe's feet, I thought there must be a ledge on the other side that you can't see in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your belt buckle (saw it on your Google+ account)! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy, Nick! Been reading your Google+ page...uh, have you been taking pictures while driving? LOL I'm just joking. And, what game were you all playing? Looked like fun!

    All right...better get back to finishing your mom's order:) Only one more dress to go:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't taking pictures while driving, lol. The game is called Wahoo!. It's a Texas game, I guess.

      Delete
  8. Hi, Nick...hope you don't mind me stopping by. Your mom and Joe are too funny...or they were too tired last night...not sure which! LOL If you want some laughter, check out the comments on the following two posts:

    http://eightlittlepeoples.blogspot.com/2012/12/monday-while-you-were-at-work.html

    http://eightlittlepeoples.blogspot.com/2012/12/really-just-few-pictures-from-weekend.html

    OK...I thought it was funny:) Hope you get some amusement out of it! Have a great day...xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get the joke about the peach orchard??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my typical sarcasm. :-/ Y'know, it's an apple orchard, so obviously they aren't raising peaches. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)

Forgiveness