I Wasn't Kidding.

Unboxing

Left: October 2006 model running on Dell Inspiron 1318 parts. Right: 2012 model running on MacBook Pro parts.
Howdy y'all!
It's been a while. For some reason, I feel a bit reticent now. So if I continue to fail to post, that's why. But I'll try to continue posting. :-) My cousin, Salinn, just joined Google+. I hope this isn't the end of her blog. I was thinking today how I wish more people would blog. Instead of posting crazy tweets... :-D
Ruthie as always: ON THE RUN!

We brought our BB guns - and shot at water striders.

My little buddy Johnny D. (D is his middle name - not last)

He moves waaaaaay too fast! :-)







Clay from Irene.





Joe is chuckin' rocks into the water. 
This poor squirrel fell from the tree on Memorial Day. Isn't he adorable? He half-heartedly bit me once, but he was very manageable and I'm fine.





That's all for the minute, my friends! One request: Could y'all please comment if you read my blog? I'd really appreciate it. :-D (Sorry, Brandon about the smiles) And a conversation starter: Wasn't the Memorial Day picnic a blast? See y'all next time!
~"Cowboy" Nick

Comments

  1. Hi Nick,
    You're standing in the same room, but I'll comment anyway :) as I do read your blog :).
    I just love the squirrel pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheronG6/03/2012

    I read your blog.
    So I commented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I appreciate it. Especially the bluntly hilarious way you email and comment. :-D

      Delete
    2. Anonymous6/04/2012

      I would venture to guess that Theron never dreamed his big sister was lurking around in the dark corners of your blog... :)

      Delete
    3. Aaaahhhh!!!! I would have never guessed! Kathleen, right? Well, thanks for coming out of hiding... :D
      Theron will type more carefully now. ;)

      Delete
    4. It is always sweet to see an older sister keeping an eye on her brother :). -Cowboy Nick's Mom :)

      Delete
    5. Kathleen6/04/2012

      Yes, it's me. :)

      Now, I wonder if Theron is panicking and looking back through his previous posts to see if there's any he wants deleted... :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Nick,
    Don't forget that squirrels do get Rabies. :) Seriously. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quite concerned about that. Would you know the symptoms?

      Delete
  4. Your squirrel melts my heart. =) But that river scares it. LOL. just kidding. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It's a bit scary when you slide down the bank.

      Delete
  5. Your little buddy is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL there's my MacBook Pro on the left! Did you know you've created a monster by giving me that thing?! LoL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)

Forgiveness