End of a good day

Today was a good day. We had a really delicious breakfast this morning. Dad made sausage and we had the sausages with eggs and english muffins. After that, work began officially. We vacuumed pretty much all of the house, dusted, mopped, and did the one-hundred-zillion other things that need doing. Then we all went outside (after Joe and I tried making a smoke bomb in the kitchen. BTW, we DID have Dad's permission) and had plenty of fun with just about anything. Joe and I had not given up on the smoke bombs yet and we tried many different things. I guess we are just going to have to break down and buy some potassium nitrite. =) We also broke up the ice on our pond drainage ditch. =)
Eventually, it got to cold for me, so I came in. I'm going to finish up by telling you what I am doing currently. Blogging until 10:00 and then going to bad. This is one of my most horrible specimens of writing. Total lack of creativity. I must be tired. I hope you all have a blessed Lord's Day.

Comments

  1. I caught some of your spelling errors :)! I don't think bed at 10:00 is a bad thing :) ... would you prefer 9?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)

Forgiveness