About Me

Hi folks! If you want to know more about me, please look at my profile. I also like photography. Below are some pictures I have taken. All pictures on this site are mine unless otherwise stated. Please feel free to use them in any way. It is not necessary to credit me. If I do sell the scripture prints eventually, please respect this and don't continue to print them. Thanks for your understanding! Now, for the pics:
My little cousin, Emma and me trying to fit into a large tractor wheel. Photo by my cousin, Salinn.
I took this photo on the Ticonderoga Ferry.
One of my favorites. Taken at Silver Lake.
Another one with the same verse. Taken in Vershire.
Don't forget about snowball fights! =)
Another one on the Ticonderoga Ferry.
Grandpa after an unsuccessful hunt. That must have been because Dad, Joe, and I were along. =)
I hope y'all enjoy these pictures. I'll post some more soon including videos of my guitar playing. Have a blessed day!
~"Cowboy" Nick

Comments

  1. I didn't know you were into photography! You're pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick,
    I like your blog I hope you post often. I will check back soon.~Salinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your scripture prints :) ... they are so nice hanging in our home.
    Nice design work on your blog!
    Hope you post more often than Salinn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mom! =) Unfortunately, I am a boy... but I will try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/09/2012

    Great job on the pictures Nick...I love photography too! Nice blog as well...I hope you have a spot where an automatic email comes my way so I can keep updated on what you're up to. Congrats on your computer certification, I can see you are a computer whiz! It was good talking with you too...Love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Aunt Kim! There is a subscribe by email tool in the upper left corner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) this article, consider leaving a comment so I know that ya stopped by. :) Go ahead, use smiley faces. :D And please keep your comment "with grace, seasoned with salt." Thanks!
"Cowboy" Nick

Popular posts from this blog

The God of Second Chances

Safety Day '15 (Part 2)

Forgiveness